4 chicken breasts
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1. Mix the vinegar, broth, garlic and Italian seasoning together.
2. Marinate the chicken at least one hour in the fridge.
3. Discard the marinade, bake the chicken in a 400° oven for 30 minutes, or until done.
The salad was baby spring mix with feta, cranberries and apples
For the dressing:
1 cup raspberries
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Spring mix, feta cheese, cranberries and apples
- 1 cup raspberries, mashed
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Mix vinegar, broth, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour (I did 4 hours)
- 3. Discard marinade and bake chicken for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Whisk all ingredients (I used a shaker cup)
2 Tbsp honey
4 Tbsp raspberry wine vinegar
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp ground mustard
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Smash raspberries with a fork.
2. Whisk vinegar, ginger, mustard and salt. Add the olive oil (I used a shaker jar)
3. Add the raspberries and honey.