- 3 chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1. Cut your chicken quarters.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet, skin side down. Cook 5 minutes over medium/high heat.
- 3. Combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl.
- 4. Turn chicken over, add vinegar mixture to chicken. Cover, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- I usually cook the chicken with the skin on because it definitely adds flavor, but I remove it before eating.