- 1 lb. Chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 C. Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 can (14 is) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook chicken in 2 Tbsp dressing. Remove from pan.
- 2. Cook veggies in remaining dressing, adding the garlic during the last minute.
- 3. Add quinoa, water and broth. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- 4. Add chicken, parsley and lemon juice and cook another 5 minutes. Add cheese right before serving.
- You can use whatever veggies you have on hand. I've used squash and zucchini and its good.